Salinity 1.026
dKH 10
Calcium 420
Ammonia 0
Nitrates 0
Nitrites 0
120lbs of LR
80lbs of LS
I'm running 3 Maxi jet 1200's(two have rotating heads), and my return pump from my sump is putting out 700GPH to the tank. I have the Coralife 65gal SuperSkimmer. And my I have 7WPG of PC lighting(2 actinics, 2 50/50, and 2 10K's...all Coralife bulbs, Odyssea fixtures).
I have 20 different types of coral and now one anemone. I had to get rid of the Pink Tip Hatian, he was moving around way to much.

cora

Your tank is beautiful! How big is your sump?
Is that a green carpet anemone in the front?
I have a question on the Maxi Jets—I didn't know you could get them with swivel heads —are they actually Maxi Jet brand? If so, where did you get them? After years of going through powerheads, Maxi Jets are the only ones I'll buy anymore. I had another brand with swivel heads before, but the smallet grain of sand would jam them.

swfreak

My sump is only 10gal at max, it's teh Aqua Clear 75gal. The anemone in front in a Pink Tip Hatian and the one in the back is a RTBA.
As for the rotating nozzles they are from a company called FLO and they are called Hydor. Their about 20bucks each at my LFS. They are amazing.

monalisa

Originally Posted by SWFreak
My sump is only 10gal at max, it's teh Aqua Clear 75gal. The anemone in front in a Pink Tip Hatian and the one in the back is a RTBA.
As for the rotating nozzles they are from a company called FLO and they are called Hydor. Their about 20bucks each at my LFS. They are amazing.
Hey SWF, I have one of those rotating heads to place on my MJ 600. Can you clue me in on how they go on the powerhead? I've tried to do it, but I don't think I did it right as it didn't seem to be doing anything. Any help with this is really appreciated.
Gorgeous tank, by the way...
Lisa :happyfish