tank pics

wablondie98664

today we kind of redid our tank. we got 30 more # of live rock a cleaner shrimp and a blood red fire shrimp. tank looks so much better now:D

stillfrodo

Blondie that feather duster should come back. I had several that looked just like that all are thriving now. Tank looks great. Glad everything feel into place for you. I know oyu were having some trouble for a while...

nicky1.8t

Spearfish. Lets see pics of your tank. You seem a little rough an your crit. of blondies tank.
Blondie, The tank looks good, keep up the good work, nicky

lovethesea

tank looks great. Personally I think pictures belong where ever anyone wants to put them. I love looking at pictures! personally.
;)
LR looks great too. Its fun to rearrange occaisionally, kinda like giving a house a good cleaning and then moving some furniture around. My husband is a LR fool. I have to pull him away from any new shipment at the LFS. We are going to be putting a new 40 gallon in the family room and he already has that LR look in his eyes.
:eek:
Looks like the camera is working well too.

good looking tank blondie, love that blood shrimp and the purple coralline looks great..
I agree with love, I also like to look at pictures regardless of where they are posted.
Keep up the good work and congrats.
Kevin

austinreef

Lookin good Blondie. I remember your first pic. As far as the other guy that says he doesn't like over loaded LR. I say the more the better!

armageddon

For sure more LR is better. Besides more LR creating better biological filtration, i think large amounts looks great. I dont know what spearfish was trying to prove with that post, but that is not that point of this message board.

oregonbud

Tank looks great - pay no attention to the cigar smoking, unemployed drunk troll. ;)
The feather duster should come back, I have more dusters on my rock now then I care to count, but when I first got the rocks all I could see was the tubes, very few were displaying their crowns.

nicky1.8t

Spearfish
when you arent a newbie to the board than mabey you can post stuff like that. every forum here can have pics on it .