Tank Raised Clowns

keltic

I had originally purched 2 TR Ocellaris Clowns from another online vendor and one of them proceeded to go skydiving. So I ordered another from SWF and the color on it makes my first look literally dirty. The SWF is so vibrant in its orange. My question is what exactly do they feed it? My first clown is finicky to the point of annoying in that it wont eat anything I throw at it other than fresh baby brine shrimp. I have read that you shouldn't feed just one thing, so how do I get it to eat other things? Or should I at least try to add vitamins to my brine shrimp before feeding. I hve tried spirulina flakes, New Life Spectrum, Frozen enriched Brine, Freeze dried brine, and tetra gels. They both chase the New Life around and taste it but won' eat it. What should I do? I want there colors to be a little closer to each other as well. Please Help.

radioactive

I agree with Lebowski on the garlic , I have a cinamon clown that won't touch anything other than garlic soaked food . just try to mix up the diet .... hth