Tank, RO/DI, Refugium, misc. for sale

N

nemofan

Interested in the Fluval. Couple of questions, how old, when was it last used, any manuals, any media. How much shipping to 53150. Thanks much!!

von

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I've had a few busy days with work. I've been talking with someone else on this so they would be first. I'll get back to you today. Thanks.

von

Shipping for this is $10.00. I'm not sure on the age. Last used a couple of months ago. It has sponges and noodles or similar.

maelv

55 gallon acrylic tube tank - reef ready black back. The tank has 2 25 gallon tanks attached by 2 tubes. The stand is one long acrylic stand with a door and acrylic canopy. This includes a wet/dry with pump but I don't have a light. $400
Von, I am in KC...I have a 135 I am setting up and wife is looking for a tank...you have pictures of this item you can send me?
Thanks,
ismael.velez@bcdtravel.com

von

My husband has the camera with him out of town. I can email you a website that shows the tank.
I am willing to come down on the price.

maelv

Sounds like a plan.....go ahead and shoot me that website so I can forward it to the wife see what she thinks about it.... Thanks.

sobsts

do you still have the overflow's and if so how much shipped to 15017 im in a hurry to get one so let me know.

von

All 3 overflows would be $80.00 and from what I can tell, shipping would be about $15.00

krboles

I am interested in the protein skimmer. Do they hang on the back? Can I see a picture. My email is krboles @ bellsouth . net

von

The following have been sold earlier today:
RO/DI His Max.
Fluval
CPR overflow
IceCap Ballast/retrofit
Supplements
If you're interested in anything else, let me know. Thanks! Tammy

compjtc

I'm interested in the SOS overflow, did you find the riser tubes for them? what flow rate is it? hit me up at jchargo at iastate dot edu Thanks!