tank selling all

daytonaree

livestock not listed
150 custom tang drilled 4 times across rear 1" fittings have stand pipes that I was using too. Its 30" tall 24" deep and 48" long. I have a unfinished stand I would throw in. Had to tear it down the floor in are house would not take the weight tank does not leak nor does the sump. The tank is frame less and was used about 6 months fine. 100.00 for the tank.
sump is 50 gallon 18" wide 18" tall 36" long. works great fish are in it now but I have dividers for it you can silicone in. Its drilled 1" outlet. It has a small chip at the top and it still works fine. 30.00
mag 24 about 6 months old works great. 75.00
30 uv unit 20.00
coralife 440 watts vho ballasts and 4 white bulbs end caps reflecter it works great. 100.00
berlin skimmer hangon no pump was used in sump. 25.00
I may have a strong powerhead for that for 5.00
a couple powerheads
I have a 110 gallons of ocean water in 2 55 gallon drums that was in the tank.
I have a home made dosing system that works well too.
made from 5 gallon bucket gravity feed nice drip or can be ajusted. 10.00
A couple 10 gallon tanks.
I may add more if I see it and forgot about it.
I have salifert tests forsale also.
You can email me at bcavender@cfl.rr.com

daytonaree

Please send your email address for picture and let me know what you would like pictures of.
we would sell the mag 24 for 60.00 shipped
lights and uv are sold
berlin skimmer 25.00
150 gallon tank 100.00
50 gallon sump 35.00
we have other little items like salifert tests 8.00ea and reef kalkwasser 5.00 all 90% full
I 110 gallons of ocean water in 2 contianers
sorry for the delay

pasafire

Originally Posted by daytonaree
Please send your email address for picture and let me know what you would like pictures of.
we would sell the mag 24 for 60.00 shipped
lights and uv are sold
berlin skimmer 25.00
150 gallon tank 100.00
50 gallon sump 35.00
we have other little items like salifert tests 8.00ea and reef kalkwasser 5.00 all 90% full
I 110 gallons of ocean water in 2 contianers
sorry for the delay

Hey I am definitly interested and want your skimmer, mag 24, the salt, tests, powerheads, let me know what livestock you have? I'm about an hour and a half away from you... I'm actually headed to sea world right now so won't be online to get your reply, but if you email me at dreaminofthetropics@yahoo.com I can check my email from my cell phone and call you on our way there... Thanks