Tank Set-Up Sale MD/VA/WV/DC

puffy_fish

I am moving from my current location (Winchester, VA) and do not think I am going to have time to keep up with my saltwater hobby so I am looking to get rid of the following things.
24 inch Current USA Nova Extreme 4x24W T5HO with 2 Lunar Lights - $120
CPR AquaFuge 2 Hang-on Refugium, Small (13" L x 4.5" W x 12" H) also includes the CPR light - $100
2 x Hydor Koralia 1 Circulation Pump/Powerhead UL 400 gph - $20 a piece
Reef Octopus Hang-on-the-Back Skimmer (BH-100) - $80
Sybon Salinity Refractometer - $20
Penguin 1140 Powerhead (300 gph) - $15
API Reef Master Testkit - $10
API Saltwater Testkit - $10
Livestock For Sale Includes:
2 - False Percula Misbar Clownfish (1 black/white & 1 orange/black/white) - $35 for the pair
1 – Cleaner Shrimp - $10
1 – Bicolor Dottyback - $5
1 – Frogspawn - $10
1 – Green Mushroom Frag with 2 polyps - $10
1 - Piece of Live Rock with 2 Rircordias Attached - $10
1 – Piece of Live Rock with Green Star Polyps Attached - $10
1 – Green Closed Brain Coral - $10
Various Zoos - $10
25 lbs of Live Rock - $3 per lb
20 lbs of Live Sand - $15 for all
I have some other stuff for sale that I may post later. I am hoping to sell locally at least the livestock first and would consider shipping other stuff later. Send me an e-mail at aaron.poffinberger@yhbcpa.com with any questions. Make me an offer and I will see what I can do. E-mail with questions and I can get photos if necessary. Thanks!!!

If you ship livestock I'll take the ric rock, cleaner shrimp, frogspawn, and green closed brain. I can paypal you tonight.

shroomie2u

so when do u wanna meet???????

ok well i live bout an hour away from u, and i am thinking that i could buy alot fron you. prolly the clowns, the mushrooms, the frogspawn, and maybe a few more things. send me a pm and we can come up with something.
could have these things off tyour hands in about a week if you want.

puffy_fish

Unless the deal falls through. Most of the livestock should be gone by Saturday. All the other stuff is for sale. Make me an offer. Thanks!!!

puffy_fish

Live rock and live sand has been sold. The remaining livestock and refracometer is to be sold on Saturday. I am willing to ship everything else so let me know if you are interested.

puffy_fish

The person who wanted the livestock did not show. All livestock is available. Let me know what all you want.

justdugan

Interested in the hang on Octopus and the powerheads, be willing to work out a little package deal? My zip is 19806. Thanks in advance!
Justin

puffy_fish

Justdugan it won't let me send pms to you I can do the skimmer and pumps for $130 shipped. E-mail me at the above address if interested.

puffy_fish

This is what I still have left...
24 inch Current USA Nova Extreme 4x24W T5HO with 2 Lunar Lights - $120
CPR AquaFuge 2 Hang-on Refugium, Small (13" L x 4.5" W x 12" H) also includes the CPR light - $100
2 x Hydor Koralia 1 Circulation Pump/Powerhead UL 400 gph - $20 a piece
Reef Octopus Hang-on-the-Back Skimmer (BH-100) - $80
Penguin 1140 Powerhead (300 gph) - $15
API Reef Master Testkit - $10
API Saltwater Testkit - $10