tank set up

atmetcalf

some of you know that i am getting into the hobby of marine aquariums and i will be getting a 72 gallon bow front , lights, skimmer, and a with a fluval 404 canister filter. i have decided to get maybe 1-1/2 inches of live sand and about 2-1/2 inches of playsand, also about 60 lbs of base rock and 45 lbs of live rock. does this sound good to everyone else. i was thinking about what fish iwant in there and this is a list of what i would like, do you all think this is way to many fish or is it alright. any and all help is accepted
72 gallons of fury...
2 Percula clownfish
Foxface
Raccoon Butterfly fish
a Green Chromis
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty or Flame Angel
maybe even a clown trigger who knows

bdhough

Don't get a clown trigger. They get to big. And if you get a chromis try 3 or more. They look good in schools and will school. If yo uwant a trigger try a niger. Or ditch the trigger for more chromis. You have a good list.

atmetcalf

its going to be FOWLRLS. i was thinking about not getting a trigger, they just seem like cool fish. i like the idea of 3 chromis. so, you all think its gonna be really crowded, well, i will wait until i get my tank set up, and i will slowly add fish, and that will determine everything. also do you think 2 150 watt heaters would be good?