Tank Setup for sale in Bama

oceanminded

Ok, I have put this on the site twice and the people that really wanted it never bought it. So, I am trying once again to sell my 190 gallon tank,stand,sump,lights and more. Tank: 5 ft long x 2 ft wide x 30 inches high with overflow. Lights: 6 ,5 ft vhos with two icecap 660 ballasts and 4 cooling fans in canopy. The sump I would say is about 30-40 gallons. It has a etss protein skimmer( I believe the biggest they make) and etss pumps. 2 cooling fans in the stand. As I told everyone before this tank has a leak somewhere in one of the bottom seals, no cracked glass just needs to be re-sealed. I will let it all go for 500.00 but you will have to come get. Could possibly work out trades as I am trying to get my 55 gal reef going. Could possibly part out but dont really want to.

leadian

Sorry about that, I tried emailing you a couple of times but didnt get a reply. My virus scanner kept holding up my outbox I found. Then I had to move my tanks 900 miles again. Just wanted to say sorry. At least you got some lights delivered. Hope they're working out for ya, I really miss them.

roguetang

never got email but i have went in a differnt direction with my purchase bro the floor in the house i live in wont suport something that heavey so im buying a smaller tank txs anyway