Tank Setups Fs: In Indy Or Soon 2b Available In Las Vegas

M

modatomic

Hello,
***********WILL NOT PART OUT******HERE IS WHY************
I am currently in Indianapolis, In, but will be moving to Las Vegas in 2 to 4 weeks. So, if anyone is interested they can pick up in Indy or wait till I get to Vegas. All of my setups are approx. one year old. They will all clean up to excellent condition. I have just not had enough time to maintain these tanks like they should be and you will see that in my pics if you want me to send you some. If I dont sell any of these then I will just set them back up when I get to Vegas!
FOR SALE LIST:
130g rr 1/2in. acrylic custom made - 53.25 x 24 x 24" very well made (my favorite tank)
has built in overflow with 1return split into 3 returns at the tank
custom made canopy (very nice) with 4 24" 65w retro fit (2 actinic, 2 regular, not sure of k) also has 2 seperate ballasts w/ sep fan and light switches.
20g long sump with mag model 3, rio 600, and heater with temp. probe extending to the tank
the stand has not been completed yet so it is basically sitting on cynder blocks and a piece of wood! A little time with the stand and this could be a super nice setup. Asking $ 600.00 OR BEST OFFER
90g wave tank by perfecto (glass) - 48L x 25H x W varies because of front curve of glass
custom made stand and canopy (wood with glass block inserts)
comes with 2 perfecto pwrhds and 1 cap 2200
seaclear 150 skimmer
mh setup is NOT INCLUDED but I can throw in 2 4ft oceanic strip lights
LOADED with Live rock! probably about $600 worth at least
always got compliments on this tank when someone came over (not trying to be big headed)
Asking $800.00 OR BEST OFFER
65g Hex (glass by perfecto) - 31" or so tall and 22" across
wood stand
hood with double strip light
undergravel filter
1 perfecto pwrhd
Asking $250.00 OR BEST OFFER
Please dont be afraid to make offers! I will either say yes, no, or meet you half way. I may also be up for meeting you somewhere if you would cover my gas and if time allows me. Please email me at autoartist@mac.com and I will send you some pics.

saltydog

I'm in S. Indiana..do you have pictures of the 130g and the canopy.
Do you have pictures of the canopy?
-Salty

M

modatomic

I do have pics. Give me your email add, if you dont mind, and I will send you some. Thanks

plumbjohn

I live in Vegas and when you get here let me know what you have and we can talk. I am very interested in the 135 setup as I have cash when you get here. Imagine that getting money when you arrive in Vegas not losing it.:D P.s welcome to the funnest city in the west and get ready for some HOT weather as it will be here in about a month.
My email is cindycnj@msn.com. John

M

modatomic

Thanks for the premature welcome to Vegas! I am excited to get there! I can handle 115 degrees at 4:30 in the afternoon. Its this cold, nasty, rainy weather we are having here that I cannot stand. How serious might you be about the 130rr? Just asking because I have had alot of people interested in it. It is not sold yet but could be close. Thanks again for the welcome!

M

modatomic

Sugerman! Hey if you dont mind, I have posted my pics of all the tanks in my photo gallery over at www.reefcentral.com in the for sale forum. Just go to the same thread heading as this one, get in there and click on my photo gallery. I am sure you already know how, not meaning to affend you. Let me know if you have any problems. There are some descriptions under the photos too. Thanks alot!
here ya go
http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumd...p?s=&forumid=2

plumbjohn

I am interested but cant seem to look at pics. Cant find them. I know DUH:notsure: Anyways I would be willing to pay you cash when you gety to Vegas. My girlfriend and I have a 135 now and what you have would be perfect for our other fish taht we waqnt to keep. If you sell it thats cool but if you don't consider it sold when you get here. The 90 gal would be cool to but my girl would want to look at both of them before buying. So . Even if you sell both let me know when ya get here and I will point you towards some good LFS. If ya can send me pics please send to cindycnj@msn.com. Thanks and have a safe trip. John:happy:

M

modatomic

130g RR ALSO COMES WITH MAXIJET 1200 PWRD. IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED MAY BE ABLE TO THROW A COUPLE OF OTHER ITEMS IN ALSO!

lizzy

Are you willing to sell them when you get to vegas? I am also interested in the 130 gal and the 90 gal....I'm just starting out....so let me know if they are still avalible when you get here. And heres another pre mature welcome to Las Vegas! you'll love it here! my email is Elizabeth_Eddie@yahoo.com thanks!

M

modatomic

I have decide to sell the 90g surfline (wave) 2 different ways:
First way:__ tank,stand,canopy,seaclear 150 skimmer w/maxijet 1200, 2pwrds, and one cap2200(I am 95% sure its a 2200,its just that its covered in coraline and small polyps), all the lr(there are some mushrooms,recardia,polyps,etc) and crushed coral.__I am not including the mh that are on it but I can throw in some oceanic 4ft regular strip lights.__Asking $650 or best offer
Second way: Tank, stand and canopy.__Asking $450 or best offer
sale pending on 65 hex