Tank stock list for 100 Gal

john,jr

I have a 100 gal tank. 75 lb LR and 75 LS. I have star polyps 3 different ones. I have an Closed brain, Bubble coral, cane, toad stool leather, A large candy cane, and several shrooms. The fish include I lemon tang, a pair of clowns {false fercu} and one sleeper goby. I have 7 snails 7 hermit crabs. I have 2 48 in.deluxe lunar series with 4 moon lights each. OH 1 bristle star fish.
It has been up and running almost a year. I Do have a sump refuge, Skimmer 2 1200 gph power heads. With what I already have would like to know what else could be added without any danger to what I have now?

blue78vette

It sounds like you have a good setup so far, I disagree with the post before me, I think if you want to put in more LR that would be good but keep it going its been successful so far!
Anyway I would go with
1. Small tangs, maybe a scopas
2. Blennys, I like that lawnmower
3. Cleaner or 6 Line Wrasse
4. Royal Gramma (a tad aggressive but a good fish)
5. PJ or Banggai Cardinals (Triplet)
6. Dottyback of Pseudocromis
7. Foxface (I really like this fish)
8. Hawkfish, I would do a longnose or flame hawk
Stay away from putting to much in the tank, remember corals inverts have alot less bioload issues than fish do. Dont fall into the trap of impulse fish buying. I dont mean to lecture you I know youve had you tank for a year so I know you know how to do it, Im just trying to help