Tank stuff

bellanavis

I have some skimmers, and other stuff for sale, or trade, if anyone is intrested, let me know. I hope this is ok, if not sorry. I will be back with a list later on today!

bellanavis

2 skimmers, not sure what kinds they are, but they both have a 250 gph powerheads. They came included with a package from the Amiracle wet dry sump.
Cyclone skimmer.
Rena air 400 air pump. Paid $50, used one week.
30 long, 30 high, 55 gallon, 15 gallon tanks.
If I find anything else, I will add it later. Thanks for looking.

wid

any of the skimmers is hang-on type ? if it is, how much will that be, and I only have few inches of room to put it in the back of the tank (against the wall).
Thanks.
Widdy

a9chooch

im interested in a protein skimmer,is it hang on,i need one fast that comes with everything so i can get it hooked up as soon as it arrives.do you have any pictures of them and how much are you asking for.also do you have any powerheads im also looking for to of those to get some movement in my tank,if so how much.
:happyfish

bellanavis

I have a Fluval 4 powerhead (260 gph) $25 shipped.
Rena 400 air pump all but new, $35 shipped.
SeaClone Skimmer $50 shipped.
2 other skimmer (1 in photo) that came with Amircle sump for $35 each shipped. These go into a sump, and the rio 600 powerhead sends water into it. Then you adjust the air flow using the air tube shown.
Thanks for looking.

enomadra

OK I will take the Sea Clone and the air pump. Send me a PayPal request for payment at my email address please. :D

enomadra

Whooooo Hooooo!!!!:D
I got the stuff yesterday and everything was great:yes:
I already have the air pump hooked up to my skimmer, and WOW! what a difference.
Thanks again...:D