Tankmates for a sadle toby.

mscenter58

i just got a sadle toby and wanted to no what would be good tankmates for it if you guys have any ideas let me no?

mscenter58

hey also i was wondering if anyone had some expeirence with the saddle toby cause i have a couple questions. firstt did urs sleep at all like down in between rocks or something and in the morning are the a little slower moving cause yesterday after noon-night he looked very health i saw him eat at the lfs and i saw him eat before i went to bed so im guessing he is health he was breathing a little heavy but seemed fine if anyone has answer please reply as soon as possible
thanks alot Mscenter

hammerhed7

What size tank do you have? What is already in the tank? Possibly tank mates could be gobies, basslets, dwarf angels, larger clowns like the maroon or tomato. You have alot of options.

flipy

I've got a 75 with a Latticed and a Pearl scale butterfly, a yellow tang, domino damsle, flame angel and orange spotted goby and my black saddle get along with them all. He's only about 3 inches, but still feeds and socilizes peacefully with everyone. I've never seen him nip or chase any of his tank mates. And yes they do sleep in very peculiar spots. It took my wife and I about a month to find him. Ours likes to sleep in top of our powerhead, about 4 inches below the surface, snuggled next to the power cord. Mine never really goes fast at all. He spends most of his time meandering and exploring the tank. Except during feeding time when he will follow me around the tank and up to the top to make sure he is the first to devor his meal. My favorite fish, by the way. I hope yours thrives like mine!