Tanks For Sale In Mo.

75 oceanic reef setup 29 gal. sump with stand and canopy, and 55 fish only with stand and canopy...everything has been done the right way there is about 125lbs of coraline covered rock as well as about 100lbs. of live sand. vho lighting with night bulbs on a timer. oceanic cherry wood stand and canopy. the 55 has crushed coral, and a seaclone skimmer with t5 strip lights.
Livestock:
-scopus tang
-percula clown
-serpent star
-cleaner shrimp
-lawnmower blenny
-lots of crabs and snails
-green potted branch coral
-plate coral
-sea apple
-candycane coral
-lots of misc. mushrooms and star polyps
-couple other things I'm not real sure what they are.
asking 450.00 for the 55 with everything and 1800.00 for the 75 with all the coral and livestock as well as many books, chemicals, food, etc. everything we have is yours...we are located in Osage Beach, MO 65065 (lake of the ozarks)

forgot to put the skimmer on the 75 is a aqua c remora everything is in great shape and pics available if you send me your email...i can't get them to fit on here.

I can't get the pics to fit on here, so if you give me your email, i'll send them to you that way. sorry for the inconvenience.

I would part out the 55 because its not up right now, but the 75 is still running in our living room so I'd rather sell it as a whole...but if it comes down to it, yes I would ship it and will keep you in mind.

These are very nice tanks, I don't understand why they aren't getting any feedback, if you have any input on what is wrong with them let me know, I feel that the prices are fair considering we've put well over that in both of them...they need to go, so please let me know.
thanks.

joshd123

If you want to sale them for that price wait till Tax time. Not many people are runing around with 1800 in thir pocks. Also, I seen a 225 bow front with over 400 pounds of LR vhos and M/H chiller and the whole 9 take a while to sale at $2500. So if you dont want to almost give them away, It is going to take a while. Or make a new post and list each part with the price beside it. You will get more money for your stuff that way. Shipping is fun also =-)

thanks man...that does make sense. I just don't know if I wanna mess with breaking them down, the 55 is already, but the 75 is in our living room so I'd have to sell the livestock first....I also have about 125lbs. of coraline covered liverock...

Originally Posted by lmc_bulldogs
75 oceanic reef setup 29 gal. sump with stand and canopy, and 55 fish only with stand and canopy...everything has been done the right way there is about 125lbs of coraline covered rock as well as about 100lbs. of live sand. vho lighting with night bulbs on a timer. oceanic cherry wood stand and canopy. the 55 has crushed coral, and a seaclone skimmer with t5 strip lights.
Livestock:
-scopus tang
-percula clown
-serpent star
-cleaner shrimp
-lawnmower blenny
-plate coral
-sea apple
-candycane coral
asking 450.00 for the 55 with everything and 1800.00 for the 75 with all the coral and livestock as well as many books, chemicals, food, etc. everything we have is yours...we are located in Osage Beach, MO 65065 (lake of the ozarks)
hi i was wondering what all the 55gallon comes w pm me.
-jake

We are lowering the asking prices on both tanks...$300 for the 55 gal and $1500 for the 75 gal. We just need them gone ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by lmc_bulldogs
Livestock:
-scopus tang
-percula clown
-serpent star
-cleaner shrimp
-lawnmower blenny
-plate coral
-sea apple
-candycane coral
do you have any pictures of the mushrooms and wut would you price them at? pm me plz.
-jake

dinks

How much for the live stock if I pick it up?
email I don't check messages here often
sagirkennel @ yahoo dot com