Tanks For Sale in NJ

almarktool

I have 2 tanks I am going to sell as COMPLETE units
that cannot be shipped and I will not break up
If u are local to the NJ ( somerset area 20 min from newark airport ) and are interested please email me ,
1) Oceanic 72 gallon Bow Front tank, and stand , has Hamilton 4x96 PC lighting, has ABS canopy for it, evolution 500 skimmer with mag 9 , and sump with return MAg 12 return pump, prob 75lbs of Live rock and a 3 inches base of Live sand
2) Oceanic 200 gallon tank , and black oak stand and canopy,
with Hamilton 6x96 watt PC Lighting , skimmer , ETSS sump ,
3 iwaki 55rlt pumps, 250lbs of live rock, 300 lbs of Live sand
Thank-you
Mark
almarktool@aol.com <<<<< email
www.almarktool.com/fish <<<< picture of tanks

almarktool

slothy,
This is not just any sand, this is special sand, been cured under the Florida sun and beautiful bikini girls the reside there, ( this is also known as Holy Sand )since u are freind of mine i let u have it for 10.00 a pound LOL

flamehawk

What are the dimensions of the 200g? Also what, if any livestock is included? I don't really need the fish but would be interested in what the package includes. What is the package price for the 200g? If you'd like to e-mail me instead, coachp11@hotmail.com

almarktool

the 200 gallon Oceanic tank is 7 feet long x 24" x 24"
has a few corals in it 2) 12"+ anemones , skimmer, sump ,3 Iwaki 55RLT pumps, lighting, live rock , live sand
yellow stipe maroon
yellow tang
coral beauty
2 small blue hipo tangs
live rock, sand , pumps filter etc
price 3000.00
the 72 gal Oceanic Bow Front tank
with live rock , sump, skimmer, rock , sand, lighting , and the live stock if u want which is a small leather coral harliquin tusk, clown trigger, purple tang, and huma huma trigger,
price 1250.00

flamehawk

I know you don't want to sell seperately but would be interested in everything in the 200 except the fish....doable? If so how much?
Just curious..why are you selling?...Hope you are not getting out of the hobby?

D

dboy999

dont know if your still for sale bur ill take it all for 1200 cash ill pick up im in mj...if still avaulible ill pick uo no problem emmail me..Jacob31204@yahoo.com

D

dboy999

iu guess its sold??like i said ill take it all 1200 cash ill pick it up im in NJ ......email me either way please im about to purchase ..Jacob31204@yahoo.com:notsure:

almarktool

Guys,
Sorry but I don't have anything for sale anymore, this thread is over a year old someone replied to it and brought it back up top