Tanks & misc for sale!!!!!

oohmiller

Wet/Dry Filter and Maxi-jet:SOLD
everything else is still for sale, i will post anything that is sold so if its not posted sold its still for sale
Thanks

engineer

Originally Posted by el_bobbo
wtf is purple up?

It is great, it is a huge coraline fertilizer(if you will). I heard about it from a friend and decided to tryt it and within a few(2-3) weeks I could notice a definate increase in te speed at which the coraline was forming. I have been a faithful user ever since. It basically takes the multi additive trace elements and compiles them into one.

nickadam

ohmiller it sounds like your partinig your tank but if not will you trade your 48" pc for a metal halide retrofit kit..

oohmiller

purple-up - SOLD
everythin else still for sale, will accept trades what kind of halide do u have nickadam
also if anyone interested could email me at millertime72@aol.com , because it is easier for me to keep track of who wants what and who asked first
Thanks
-Andrew-

oohmiller

drilled 75 gallon - $50
10 gallon w/ light&stand - $20
Oceanic 75 Wet/Dry Filter - $50 (rated up to 75g)SOLD
30 gallon tall w/ stand - $60
20 gallon sump tank w/ baffles - $20
Coralife 48" 2x65w PC - $80
"New" w/ box Fluval 304 - $50
20Ibs live rock - $30
maxi -jet 1200 w/ mod - $30 (1000gph) SOLD
2 misc powerheads (rated @ 300gph ea.) - $15 each
almost full bottle of purple up - $10 SOLD
will accept reasonable offers, and will ship at buyers expense
I live in Iowa at 50063
will accept any offers!
email at millertime72@aol.com
Thanks
-Andrew-

80sbaby

Hey Miller, just wondering how you drilled the 75 if it was glass. I was thinking about doing the same thing to mine. How did you do it- if you don't mind me asking?

oohmiller

probably around $50 to ship 10gallon setup and you can drill tanks with a dremel tool sold at most hardware stores

newbi40gal

Is the 304 still available and if so, where are youlocated for pick up, I'm in NE and travel to Iowa all the time!
Thanks,