Tanks pics!!!

shoimen

I finally got some pics of the fish in my 75! Enjoy!!

Full Tank shot. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea...things are comin along.

Porcupine Puffer (his name is george)

Damsel (Cool enough to make it in the big tank)

Shrimp/Shroom/Urchin

My first order from SWF.com is on its way today!!! Lots of crabs, snails and other cleaning crew helpers. Next up are a couple triggers and an eel!!

robb

"Next up are a couple triggers and an eel!!"
You do know that triggers eat all the things you mention that you have on order such as crabs and snails right? Puffers do too. You may get away with it for a short time but once they get a taste of any of those yummy crabs or snails they will devoure them all.
By the way nice pics.

shoimen

Originally Posted by Robb
"Next up are a couple triggers and an eel!!"
You do know that triggers eat all the things you mention that you have on order such as crabs and snails right? Puffers do too. You may get away with it for a short time but once they get a taste of any of those yummy crabs or snails they will devoure them all.
By the way nice pics.

Ya, i'm aware of that risk. We'll see what happens.
I had a puffer and trigger for 2 years...neither of them touched the crabs or snails.

bronco300

wow, george is awesome, if i ever decide to get a big tank i am surely goin to get a porcupine puffer, probably my most favorite fish...along with lion fish........and a purple firefish..........and saddleback clown....oh you know how it goes, haha. shame on this hobby for trapping me!
:joy: :joy:
Luke P :happyfish

tripleshot

Originally Posted by Bronco300
wow, george is awesome, if i ever decide to get a big tank i am surely goin to get a porcupine puffer, probably my most favorite fish...along with lion fish........and a purple firefish..........and saddleback clown....oh you know how it goes, haha. shame on this hobby for trapping me!
:joy: :joy:
Luke P :happyfish
It starts with one tank than two than three tanks. :help:
Nice pics by the way.