tanks visible from both sides...see through

ginarox

wow!!!! that is very awesome... love the loooks of it,,,,have a great day. i love the crystal clear water.... :cheer:

mrsgoose

Originally Posted by jayeden
heres mine...i want to see some more....
tanks that ca be veiwed from both sides!
Thats a gorgeous set-up. I'm looking to do something similar with my 55g. Want to have it lookfrom the kitchen through to the family room. I see the plumbing is on one short side - where do you access the tank by hand, through a cabinet on top? What size is it? What do you have beneath as far as maintenance? I'd love a "behind the scenes" pic for ideas. Thanks!

jayeden

i will take some pics next time i have it apart, the top canopy, actually comes right off, as well, underneath is just storage, all filters, which i have 4 of, are hel in the side area, as well the skimmer hangs on the side... will take some pics next time i have it all apart and doing some maintenance..

mrsgoose

Originally Posted by jayeden
i will take some pics next time i have it apart, the top canopy, actually comes right off, as well, underneath is just storage, all filters, which i have 4 of, are hel in the side area, as well the skimmer hangs on the side... will take some pics next time i have it all apart and doing some maintenance..
hey - thanks for answering! So, do you feed through the top? Does it swing up? I'm thinking about placing the tank on a cabinet on the kitchen side so I can access the top of it there and the look through from the family room would be flush, with a frame. Would I need to plumb the tank through the bottom into the sump etc. below? I don't think i'll have room on the side, like you do. I look forward to seeing more pics, thanks again!

albfishin'

Awesome tank......and room. I like the contemporary look! What is it stocked with currently? What size is it? Great job! :happyfish