Tanks with built-in trickle ?

stonepran

Well it seems I'm leaning towards going the Wet/Dry Method with my acrylic 29G , wondering if anyone knows of some manufactures that make built-in trickle on the rear? Also.. With a built on trickle, do most wet/dry have a way to connect the return box outside the tank, rather then inside?
Thanks!

stonepran

Thanks for the responce.
Actually I don't want a hang on, but just a tank with trickle so I don't have to put a big box inside the tank and waste space. I'd still like to use a wet/dry in my stand. Maybe what i'm saying is impossable, and with a built on trickle on the tank i'd need a hang on sump?

stonepran

Yep, actually that's probably the right way of saying it.
I'd like a tank with a built-in overflow so I don't need to waste tank space... I was thinking about a system with a built on rear wet/dry like the UniAqurums although My 29G will now shrink to 22GAL with the space the built on wet/dry takes up. That's why I'm now considering going with a External Wet/dry, although I do like how the built in systems have a nice Overflow Slots Built into the tank which look nice, and save space by not having to have a huge overflow box inside the tank.