Tap Water Filter for sale

pyro383

Selling for a friend. It is used. Asking $15 plus shipping via USPS 2 day priority and I take paypal.

pyro383

That, is rude. You could make a recommendation of what is the limitations of the unit and what are other available units out on the market but that blank statement may have ruined a sale of a basic unit in the for sale forum, not the for sale and any persons comments section.

fishtails

So ocellaris keeper the filter isn't any good? Have any proof? I'm a kid with a low budget looking for good deals, but I don't want a p.o.s.
Thanks

pyro383

the unit is a tap water filter that work as a "di" portion as most people have described on the board. It is better than reg water out of the tap. Yes there are other units ro units and ro/di that range from $99 to $500. I know because I bought a ro/di for $169 and my friend who is selling this bought one for $249. So this one for the $ works as well as expected . He is selling another used ro unit. It is under my name also.

fishtails

Actually he said 20 shipped, but I'd rather pay 15 shipped as I can get a new one in Dr. Foster and Smith's for 29.99 brand new plus his is 1/2 filter left so I'd have to replace soon anyways. If you'll take 15 for it lemme know.
Thanks

javajoe

This filter is OK, as long as your water impurities are ok. I have one that i used at first, but we have city water- and WAY high phosphate level-- couldn't get enough out.
I still have mine, bought a replacement filter and used it for about 30 gallons. I'd be willing to get rid of mine for $20.00 with shipping included, AIrborne ground.
If interested, email me at joelen@mailcity.com
PAYPAL only please.....
Joe

S

sebae0

i used one for a long while and it definatly is better than just tap water, just got me a ro/di and it is way better so if you can try to save a little money and go with the ro/di. in the long run you will save more than the just having to buy the tap water purifier cartridge.
i'll tell you guys what, i give mine away if you pay for shipping, mine is used and the filter is probalbly atleast 1/2 way gone. so email me at jkinsman@wideopenwest.com and lets talk.

javajoe

$25....... $20.......$just shipping.....
Hmmm.... at this rate, people are going to start sending their purifiers packed in a box with cash for packing materials! :D

S

sebae0

might be trying to ya something, if you have the money get a ro/di unit if not save.

fishtails

Hey Sebae0,
I'd be willing to pay shipping for it. How much would it be to Chattanooga,TN 37421? I appreciate your help alot and wish that I can repay you with some frags or something when my tank gets running.
Thanks
You can e-mail me at Alex122488@aol.com