Tarz's 45gal. Diary (Upgraded to 120g)

monalisa

Your tank is coming along very nicely. Do you mind if I ask what kind of salt you're using? Just wondering since you're thinking of dosing with the kalk (calcium, I think). It might be better to do the calcium test first and see where you stand in that respect. I noticed when I switched salts from Instant Ocean (NOT the IO Reef Crystals which are very good too) to Oceanic my calcium improved considerably! It may be just coincidental, but I've been using Oceanic since and my corals seem to really love it. Just a thought, rather than dosing. That with a consistent running skimmer and regular water changes and maintenance seem to do the trick for my 46gal bowfront.
Very nice start...I love to see progression like that

Lisa

shyshko08

ts been about year since I last posted anything about my tank. There has been many addition since and heres just a few. Let me know what you think!

shyshko08

The new 120 gallon, re-aquascaped the rock and added a new niger trigger frish from Aquarium Center! Hes the biggest baby in the world. No problems with him yet. (I've had him for about a month now.)