Tax Time!!!

rberhow

Originally Posted by kellyryan
Wine & dine until she breaks.
Now that is exactly what a woman wants to hear.

lovethesea

For the first time in many years I am aware of what's happening in about 3 weeks.

What? What's in 3 weeks?
No wine.............she's 19

rberhow

Originally Posted by lovethesea
What? What's in 3 weeks?

Love- hint hint, a day filled with hearts. Of course, as an old married folk, it just doesn't hold the same passion. I was just telling my man today that the only time I get flowers from him anymore is when I pop out a kid and that isn't going to happen again real soon.

fedukeford

Originally Posted by ruaround
you need a better accountant
gimme a call...
Savings for now, then doing some landscaping in the summer...
i 13 so i had no clue about a refund or anything

kellyryan

What? What's in 3 weeks?

i can't believe this is going to be an issue

3 weeks? no? i thought every woman knows

lovethesea

For the first time in many years I am aware of what's happening in about 3 weeks.

This is what I was questioning. You weren't clear on what it was. You have been waiting for Val. Day for many years?

petieaztec

that is for lovers. it puts too much pressure on the two to be in love. If a guy asked me out for valentine's and i didn't know him well i would probably decline. maybe if you have the funds send her some flowers or something to show her that you still do care.

kellyryan

This is what I was questioning. You weren't clear on what it was. You have been waiting for Val. Day for many years?
No. I am saying that for the first time in many years I remember it. Usually I just go "whatever."
And being clear is just not me.

kellyryan

Originally Posted by petieaztec
that is for lovers. it puts too much pressure on the two to be in love. If a guy asked me out for valentine's and i didn't know him well i would probably decline. maybe if you have the funds send her some flowers or something to show her that you still do care.
I am hoping there will be stuff going on between now and then, so by the time the day comes I won't be that much of a stranger.
And I have this sign hanging on my neck that says "Have funds. Will spend" you bet she'll get flowers. She'll be blitzed.

lovethesea

And I have this sign hanging on my neck that says "Have funds. Will spend" you bet she'll get flowers. She'll be blitzed.

Don't go TOO crazy.....just a FYI on that. I mean make it special and all that good stuff, but not overborad.
Men just usually speak in riddles, so I guess you were being as clear as genetically possible.

kellyryan

Don't go TOO crazy.....just a FYI on that. I mean make it special and all that good stuff, but not overborad.
Men just usually speak in riddles, so I guess you were being as clear as genetically possible.

You know me better than that. I am not the overboard type. I will try to make it memorable though. I mean if she thinks me asking her out while holding a line was embarrassing, this will be a little more.

ruaround

Originally Posted by nflnutswif
Anyone know if college supplies are a writeoff?
Supplies are not a write off... only tuition...

scoobydoo

Originally Posted by ruaround
Supplies are not a write off... only tuition...

Unless you a teacher supplying them for your class and not getting reimbursed.