TBS live rock

ags

I am lucky enough to live in Tampa so I can't personally tell you how well it ships but I have gone out to their warehouse and bought some and it was great. All of the pieces were loaded with critters, coralline algae (reds, oranges, greens, pinks, purples), sponges, corals etc. Some of my rocks even had clams and oysters in them. From reading this site I have seen good comments from those who had it shipped.

Thank you for the info Ags. I believe i will probably end up ordering some soon! Oh, btw..is it worth it to buy the stuff that has coral already on it? I am curious...seems like something that fragile would die in the shipping process.

Thank you for the info Ags. I believe i will probably end up ordering some soon! Oh, btw..is it worth it to buy the stuff that has coral already on it? I am curious...seems like something that fragile would die in the shipping process.

teog

i too have about 50 lbs of of LR from them. It is great rock...they only thing i dont like about it is the hitch hikers that come along...