Tearing down 75g tank

grizzlygrl

I have a 75 gallon aquarium, fish only, that I don't have time or room for right now. It has been up for a year and is stable. I have decided to part the tank out. For sale is:
75 gallon tank, clean, great condition $200
pine stand, black $50
fluval 404 filter $50
red sea prizm skimmer $40
new lights, 1 power-glo 40W and 1 marine-glo 40W, 48in. $65
3 max-jet powerheads (295 gph each, only 2 months old) $45 - SOLD
1 blue hippo tang, juvenile $25 - SOLD
2 cleaner shrimp $25 for both - SOLD
2 blue-legged hermit crabs and about 10 snails $10 - SOLD
The maintenance stuff will go to whoever buys the most items. If interested make me an offer, will ship non-live items. If anyone is interested I will try to figure out how to post pictures. I am located in eastern washington.

grizzlygrl

I already have one person who has contacted me about powerheads but I will let you know if that falls through. Thanks for your interest.

grmreapr

hmmm wondering if you could maybe take down the stand if possible and ship it to 08886 if u cant take it apart dont worry about it.

grizzlygrl

I will ask my husband about taking it apart. It will have to be the last thing to go, so probably take a few weeks.

grizzlygrl

i am 30 minutes from Lewiston, the tank is a 75 gallon long type, 48" x 18" x 24" or close to that. It is an All-Glass Aquarium. Seals in great shape, no scratches. Let me know if you are interested.

whitebird

is it just the tank ? anything with it
we just got a all glas 75 from Bob's a few weeks ago
so was hopeing it was a acrylic tank

D

dubbin1

Originally Posted by grizzlygrl
75 gallon tank, clean, great condition $200
I'm guessing that you typed the price wrong for the tank? A new one can be had for around $125.

D

dubbin1

Originally Posted by grizzlygrl
I don't know about where you live but around here you can't find one new for less than $400.
LOL OK if you say so.