Tearing the tank down...

reefman22

So, unfortunately I'll be leaving for college at the end of this summer and will be taking the tank apart. It's very sad but I'm keeping all the 'hardware' so I can set it up again after. So my lfs will take all my fish and corals but not the live rock or live sand. I know they took the classifieds off the forum so I guess you aren't really allowed to sell stuff anymore, so if you are interested in any LR (COVERED with coraline) or LS you can shoot me an email at billabong22391ATaimDOTcom. I live in south florida and am not willing to ship so keep that in mind
Thanks. And hopefully I'll be back on here in no time to set that tank back up!
Reefman

120reefer

Originally Posted by Reefman22
http:///forum/post/3072540
So, unfortunately I'll be leaving for college at the end of this summer and will be taking the tank apart. It's very sad but I'm keeping all the 'hardware' so I can set it up again after. So my lfs will take all my fish and corals but not the live rock or live sand. I know they took the classifieds off the forum so I guess you aren't really allowed to sell stuff anymore, so if you are interested in any LR (COVERED with coraline) or LS you can shoot me an email at billabong22391ATaimDOTcom. I live in south florida and am not willing to ship so keep that in mind
Thanks. And hopefully I'll be back on here in no time to set that tank back up!
Reefman
Wow sorry to hear. I can say that you are making a smart move though. About 4 years ago when I went into college, I should've done what you are doing... break down the tank and jump start it later on. I tried to maintain it commuting back and forth from college to home.... it just didnt work out
Now, seeing light at the end of the tunnel
I'm ready to start back into it. Again, your doing the right thing. Make some money off your livestock and tuck some away in the "tank fund" and you'll be back in a few years. Good luck with college