Tell me whatcha think of my tank.

ryebread

I am sorry but, links to competing sites and message boards are prohibited here.
Is there another way for you to submit some pics for us to see? I want to welcome you to the board and I don't want to put a bad taste in your mouth right away.......sorry. Rules are rules.
I really would like to see some pics. Thanks.

noon

when making a thread look at the bottom of the page there is a section where it says attach file, just browse and attach the pic and it should work, make sure its in jpg tho dont want a bmp pic ~~

blueberryboomer

Dattong, It is very easy, this comming from someone that up until 2 days ago could not for the life of me figure out how to do it.
Here's how to do it......fill in your message, go down to the bottom of the page, hit browse, browse through the photos you have on you computer, when you find what you want , open it and hit the post reply. As long as it's not to big and is JPG form it should load with no problem.... Good Luck!
Thanks again to everyone that has helped me....Lisa

dattong

Thanks, I've already know that. But the problem is my pic is too large, so do you know how to resize it?

majakarot

if you do a search for "resizing" you should be able to find a download from KCShop, i downloaded it and it works great- i resize by height at 275 and get this