Tesselata Eel species Tank

unleashed

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Sounds like an awesome tank, but let me warn you now, before you hate yourself later...
Dont get a 48" deep tank. You think you have a hard time cleaning a tank now, wait till you get one that's so deep you cant touch the bottom.
My 200gal. tank is 31" deep and it's the biggest pain in the arse, to clean. If I want something off the bottom of the tank, I have to take my shirt off and almost break out the mask and snorkel.
If I were you, I'd opt for 96 long, 48 wide and 24 or 30 deep.
no joke my 300 was 30 inch deep and omg if i had to get something from the bottom it was a major task go 24 deep lol .nothing worse than salty armpits

dual45s

Plus that's probably the last thing you need to be doing, teetering precariously with an arm in a tank with a 5 foot tess.

mike7587

Found ANOTHER TANK I LIKE!!!!!!! ITS 120X60X18 (HAVE TO KEEP IT IN THE GARAGE) I WANT TO HAVE 2 HORN SHARKS IN THE TANK AND THAT IS IT! iS THIS POSSIBLE! THERE WILL ONLY BE ABOUT 2-3 INCHES OF SAND! wILL BUILD A 180 GALLON SUMP WERE I WILL KEEP MY CLEANER CREW AND LIVE ROCK! sTILL UP FOR SUGGESTIONS AS I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING TILL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!