Testin' the water: 72g bowfront setup

jonny bolt

I may be looking to sell my current marine setup. If I can find a buyer, I will probably go ahead and let it go because once the warmer weather comes around I will not be able to give it the time it deserves. Really dont want too, but between work and a serious fishing addiction, I am out of the house alot more between the months of April and Sept. I would like to sell the setup as a whole, to someone looking for it all. I currently have....
72 gallon bowfront tank, stand (black), glass tops
48" Orbit 260 watt PC lights
Coralife Super Skimmer
Penguin 200 filter
2 Maxi-Jet 1200 powerheads
Visi-Therm Stealth heater
Plus the following, extra heater & filter, thermometer, hydrometer, salt, bucket, test kit, various foods, medicines, water conditioners, and the other basic necessities, etc.
It would come with approx. 100-110 pounds of live rock, mostly Fiji w/ some Tonga branch + 2 different green mushroom rocks. I have excellent rock that includes some fused porite fiji rock. Tons of purple coralline.
Right now there is a Blue Devil Damsel, Decorated Goby, a big Coral Banded Shrimp, hermit crab and a turbo snail in there. May be a few Cerith Snails as well.
Will take $650 for everything. If I forgot to mention anything, I will come back and add it. Anyone interested feel free to contact me. Thanks.
P.S. Forgot to mention sand.....90-100 pounds of live sand.