Tests.

camfish

I took a pretty hard test yesterday. It was definitely not the hardest I have taken and I'm sure I'll take harder ones in the future...but that got me wondering about other's experiences. What was your hardest test (or one of them)...or a hard assignment. Or even a fun/easy/cool/enjoyable one. Just whatever...
Discuss.
Oh yeah btw. It was a test about animal science. It was about cows, goats, dogs, sheep, etc. It had like 50 questions, 60 terms matching and also had like 8 pictures of animals and you had to label all the body parts...fun fun. So share please

alix2.0

our final exam for basic communications was all trick questions last year. 100 questions, and it was like a quarter of our grade. like they werent even regular trick questions... they were those ones where both answers are BOTH right and wrong, so you go crazy tripping out on them before you just give up and eenie-meenie-miney-moe it. i got the highest grade in the class, a mid-level B. i have NO idea how i swung that.

camfish

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2903643
our final exam for basic communications was all trick questions last year. 100 questions, and it was like a quarter of our grade. like they werent even regular trick questions... they were those ones where both answers are BOTH right and wrong, so you go crazy tripping out on them before you just give up and eenie-meenie-miney-moe it. i got the highest grade in the class, a mid-level B. i have NO idea how i swung that.
That's sweet

I'm good in the art of BS as well.

dragonzim

Hardest test was on the TCPIP networking protocol to get my Microsoft certifications a while back.
Never met a test in high school or college that wasnt a piece of cake.

shinobi9119

I got 3 tests tommorow. Pre-calc chapter 1 test(no idea why my trig class is startin pre calc hah), honors chem stoichiometry test, and a ,make up test on just molarity.
ill let u know how those go.
gunna need a whole new kind of miracle tommorow!

mimzy

i liked writing essays/papers better than taking multiple choice tests... my AP exams were fun, SATs not so much... though I took a lot of SAT2s and those were great b/c i took them all in writing/lit/language etc and killed b/c u had to write.
gotta say tho... it's amazing how little this stuff matters in the long run. and even more amazing how much you stress about it when it's happening.
Veni & Darth have it right... life choices & relationships r where the REAL tests are - and where your decisions truly matter.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Dobber1111
http:///forum/post/2904203
Pregnancy test. Though that failure turned out to be the best reward ever

Every time I helped someone study for that they always had positive results. Always have been a good study partner for that test.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Mimzy
http:///forum/post/2904185
i liked writing essays/papers better than taking multiple choice tests... my AP exams were fun, SATs not so much... though I took a lot of SAT2s and those were great b/c i took them all in writing/lit/language etc and killed b/c u had to write.
I would always prefer a 500 question test over a paper anyday.