TEXAS, SAN ANTONIO; Cabbage Leather for Trade or Sale

rudedog40

You do live in San Antonio, TEXAS, correct? How long have you lived here? And what NAMES. I said meet me at La Cantera Shopping Center. At the Food Court. You live in SA, but don't know where that is? You know, the big new yuppie outdoor shopping center out by Fiesta Texas? If you don't know that, then I don't think I'd be sending you any money via Paypal. Never would get my leathers.

clown boy

Maybe I should borrow something... it's crazy how Texans are about guns... I know some people that could give a pretty good fight if the US Army attacked their house.

clown boy

Me??? NOO!!! Sir, I have been here over a year, posted pictures of my tank, learned a ton, have helped many people... I AM NOT A SWINDLER!!

clown boy

Well, I'll see if things work out with mountain reefs and rudedog40... because they are first in line. If not, you'll be getting an E-Mail.

mountain reefs

Hey, I checked with FedEx and From you to me for 15 lbs. Next day is $103.00. so unless you or someone else a better solution I'll have to pass, Sure is a shame though. I was looking forward to it. Thanks again, Maybe when i can afford more jet fuel.LOL

royal gang

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
umm... are you trying to torment me?
Or tease me?

I'm just asking, I normally put smileys that have nothing to do with what I said