Thank you all! EVERYONE!

montidanae

alright, please dont make fun of me! :D i know my camera sucks, i need a new one, got my eye on a Canon powershot G3 or G5!!
the 2 caps and the mystery yellow acro. lights are to bright for a good picture.

montidanae

red.green mille, orange digi, turbo doing the high wire on some tonga i dont know if my freen cap is in this picture, but its in the first at the top right.

flatzboy

Hey, by the way I was doing a search on seting up an auto top off and saw your thread. Did you ever get to setting one up? I'm looking at setting one up but still a little unsure about equipment. What did you use. I'm thinking of using a reef fanatic level controller ans an aquamedic sp 3000 dosing pump. I was gonna get a litlermeter but I don't want to spend $300 on it plus a float switch!!!!

montidanae

i bought a 10 gallon tank ($7), i bought the Red Sea Floatswitch with solenoid ($50) an old maxijet i had (you can use anythuing as long as it can get up to the tank(free) then i bought some small PVC fittings to attach the maxijet to a 1/4 in tube, that i have through the wall to the maintank($5)and thats all, very easy, i fill it up about once a week, only takes a few minutes a week, i love it! i coulnt imagin going up and down up and down the stais holding gallons of water to dump in the tank, with the float switch it is very easy!
Float switch solenoid, pump, tank, water, bottom, under fuge.