Thanks...*_^

nm reef

Wanted to say thanks to the entire board for all the help and advice along the way...plus for those that wanna peek...here are todays pics of the baby reef...not the best photo quality but they are todays edition...just wanted to say thanks and offer a look at "our" effort to date..... :cool:
Here is the left side:

nm reef

Your comments are much appreciated...pics could be better quality....just shot 'em this morning ...still I got to tell ya it looks lots better in real life!!! At least I certainly enjoy it.....thks for the postive comments..... :cool:

kris

Phenomenal----how long have you been working on this particular tank??? that's one that makes me want to start reefing. (doubt that I will though)

susiepan

VERY nice tank...Do you mind me asking how long you have had it up and running as a reef? And what size??
Your colors are wonderful
Best of luck to you with it...
~Sue :rolleyes:

nm reef

Thanks for the positive input folks....just found this thread while doing my morning browse....thought it had gone to thread heaven....*_^......
To answer a few of the questions....it is a 55 gal system that has been set-up since 1/1/01....she's my first ever saltwater system and needless to say I'm very pleased with the progress to date. Thanks again..........with out the info and help from this board it would not have developed to the point that it has......... :cool: