thanks guys... this is what i did

i got outbidded on purpose on that 400w system now i am bidding on a system of 150w metal halide, Geissman makes it, anyone ever hear of it? im on the bid for 130 bucls and there is one day left in the auction.

mr . salty

That's a little more like it...But bulbs for a 150 are pretty hard too find...That is why I didn't mention 150's in my previous posts.Do you have something against 175's??? They are really the best for your setup,and quite popular so finding bulbs will be easy...

option720

Amen to that Mr. Salty, I think that you would be better off with the 175watt system. The only company that I know of that makes 150watt bulbs is Iwasaki. You will have a far better selection of colors with the 175 too.

i am in a money issue and i cant find any complete sets of 175w and it comes with a new bulb (150W 5000K Iwasaki Aqua) i have also found a place that sells them. i like the setup, and with my pcs, i think it will do fine. another reason why i am getting 150w is , because once i get the money for a 55g reef setup i am going to buy 400w halides and put the 150w on my 20gallon and keep the pc on my 30, i think it should work out.