Thanksgiving T-minus 6 days

purfectriot

So thanksgiving is next week.. And then Christmas is only three weeks after that! So my question is..

Does anyone have their shopping done? have you even thought about it? Do you buy for a lot of people? Why do we all wait so long to get our shopping done? Next year im doing this all in october lol!!!
I just made a Chocolate Cheese Cake pumpkin pie. I hope it turns out amazing, i dont know why every year i insist on making a new pie either, last year i made a turtle pumpkin pie. I hate baking! I dont know why i do it...

snakeblitz33

Nope - haven't even thought about it. I give my wife money and she goes and does it. I don't know if she has yet or not though.
I grill a lot for thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years... It's my favorite time of the year to eat red meat. :D

purfectriot

Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33
http:///forum/post/2847599
Nope - haven't even thought about it. I give my wife money and she goes and does it. I don't know if she has yet or not though.
I grill a lot for thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years... It's my favorite time of the year to eat red meat. :D
well in this case i am the wife lol so its really stressful!!! My husband gave me the money forever ago but i just wait wait and wait...

mimzy

Chanuka is going to be tight this year since we bought our house in August..... and odd. most of my family will be out of the country for it, so i've got no idea how i'm going to get their gifts to them.... we'll have to have a party before or after the holiday... which means I'll either have more or LESS time than usual to do my shopping..... oy.