that eel is a a pain in my BEEP

zdthompson

my lfs came over last night to pic up a coral from me and he said the wrasse i had in my tank was not safe so he told me to put him in my agsv tank. 9 stock - niger triger,lion and yellow headed eel) looked at him this morn and the bugger had 2 big bite marks on him and he has lost alot of color ( hes kinda turning brown in some spots) i do not know what kind of wrasse he is i have looked all over the net and both lfs dont now what kind he is. what should i do? eel in time out?
serously though it this little guy ganna live and if so then what to do? i dont really want to get rid of him cause i think he may be rare and he is a great color (before) sigh help

zdthompson

my trigger is a lazy bumb he never swimms around just lies and hides ( looks dead most of the time) i think it was the eel cause there are good size bit marks the skin has came off a little bit:( what do i do. i dont want to lose the little guy but dont want to crash my reef tank

eelski

my eel dont really mess with anyone. although she did eat a coral beauty i thought was too big. i got a large foxface and a juvie picasso trigger also. and a cleaner shrimp that loves the eel.

zdthompson

because it is a really rare wrasse im so up in the air on what to do i might sell him on here. i do not know what type it is. i say rare cause i cant find the speices any where on line. and i have looked for about 7 hours

mx#28

Originally Posted by zdthompson
because it is a really rare wrasse im so up in the air on what to do i might sell him on here. i do not know what type it is. i say rare cause i cant find the speices any where on line. and i have looked for about 7 hours
Give us a photo.

zdthompson

well it does not matter the eel ate the wrasse 2 nights ago
i was lookinh for it .. and looked at the eel and it had a huge bump in him. so yeah my wrasse is history.