the 1k mark for me

nicky1.8t

after almost a year of being on this site i finally hit 1000 post. you guys here have been very help full and just wanted to thank any one thathas helped me so far in this hobby

blue dew

Congratulations!
I'm slowly working my way there.
By the way, I'm guessing you like VW's. I bought one in July (GTI), best time of the day is the ride to work and the (much slower) ride home.
Dew

nicky1.8t

yea i got a gti but its got a jetta front end on it . i lowered it today in this nasty snow buisness

blue dew

That would explain the "JTI" in your signature. Mine sits way low too, which isn't the greatest thing with the roads here in New Orleans. Great car though. Its got the 1.8T in it too
Dew

rwhite

All I know is that there are at least 3 'dubs in front of our house at one time... even if 1 doesn't live here. It may be a great car, but why do they spend more time in my garage than on the road? We havent seen the inside of our garage for about a year, I dare you to help me out! Its getting a little snowy here.:D :D

chinnyr

I just have the Jetta GLS.I do alot of mountainbiking and it has proven to be a great car for room in the trunk and Thule made some good racks for the roof.It's my 3rd one too!:D