The AQUACUBE

nanofish

The AQUACUBE-Yep, the tank made in denmark. Anyone know where I can get one with propper filtration equipment? im not talking about the bio cube, you can get that at every petsmart and ***** around. I have been to one pet shop with them, and they jack up the prices cuz its a mom an pop store. Please help!

for the money just buy a complete cube, the money u will invest and time in a tank that needs to be put together u will spend as much or more on it. buy a cube and get going on the spot. no waiting to buy parts and findin out what fits and all that money u spend will add up to a cube. :)

nanofish

have you seen this tank in action before? its amazing

I cant even describe it! I have been salty for some time now and have never wanted a tank this much. I think I might get it. these are real nanos, the smallest they come are one gallon!

u dont want a tank that small unless your truely limited in space reason why is u will have alot of temp drops and rises because its much easier to drop the temp in something thats 1 gallon then to something thats 30... unless your room is very stable in temp.. but yea its completely up to u and how u want to go about it, and what kinda look ur going for. but best of luck and hope u get something your pleased with an it doesnt matter wah anyone thinks, its your money!.. tell me how it goes best of LUCK!

gmann1139

Originally Posted by nanofish
http:///forum/post/2959665
have you seen this tank in action before? its amazing

I cant even describe it! I have been salty for some time now and have never wanted a tank this much. I think I might get it. these are real nanos, the smallest they come are one gallon!
It looks like a BioCube with the top removed.
<5g = pico
If you want a tank that you have to see to believe, look around for a ZeroEdge. Complete waste of money, but ridiculously cool looking.