The Beatles "Love" album

hot883

Just bought a copy of this CD. Man it's awesome. The entire CD took 3 years to edit and remix for the Las Vegas show "Cirque du Soleil". Anyone else heard it?

tx reef

No, but I have almost every Beatles song on CD. I also have all the Paul McCartney stuff.
I will have to check it out.

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
No, but I have almost every Beatles song on CD. I also have all the Paul McCartney stuff.
I will have to check it out.
It's pretty good. I also sent you an email earlier. Tell me what you think.
Barry

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Already replied.....

I heard from Ron, but not you. I guess 2 cups and a string take longer out here. Ha!

lovethesea

so I guess I have to add this to the Buddy Guy set and Eric Clapton that I already bought for my hubby for Xmas?

hot883

Originally Posted by lovethesea
so I guess I have to add this to the Buddy Guy set and Eric Clapton that I already bought for my hubby for Xmas?
Oh yes. I am listening to it right now. It is remixed obviously for the show so 1 song may have 3 part of songs in it. You wouldn't think it would work, but IT DOES. I love it.

schneidts

I don't know, Barry. I'm a purist when it comes to the Beatles. I just don't know if I can do it....

hot883

Originally Posted by schneidts
I don't know, Barry. I'm a purist when it comes to the Beatles. I just don't know if I can do it....

No, it's great. I believe any die hard fan would like it.

jacknjill

ahhh i love the beatles. sadly i only have the 1's cd. pathetic i know. im gonna have to look into this

whiteelite

i am buying it for my dad for christmas. he is a die hard beatles fan. he has every movie, cd and there are beatles pictures all over my house lol.