The Big 20 Bonus + 1

I will hopfully be ordering this soon and was wondering what should I get for the free offer.
The 20 Blue legs or the 2 brittle stars?
I currently have 5 blue legs and if I get the bonus blue legs would have a total of 55.
My tank is 46 gallons.
Also to do a substitution would they do something like a glass anemone shrimp for the two emrald crabs.
What do I do just email them and if they comfirm it I remind them in the coments section when I order?
Adam

andymi

I personally kinda like the brittle stars. I have two in my 70 from swf and they are fantastic.
--Andy

vince

I currently have 5 blue legs and if I get the bonus blue legs would have a total of 55.

How did you work that system out?
Well, anyway; I would order the brittle stars. I already have too many hermits and some of them are getting huge pincers threatening other things in my tank. Even though brittle stars hide all day and you rarely see them, they are less destructive and gentle "IMO."

Currently in my tank are 5 blue legs. In the package I am buying are 30 blue legs. The bonus critters are 20 blue legs. So if I get the bonus hermits I will have a total of 55 hermits.
Adam

dockery07

I got the extra hermits for my 46 gallon. I got the package with the 2 starfish, 20 blue, 20 red and so on. I would get the extra starfish. I put all of those hermits into my tank and it looked like it was infested. Now I have to get some of them out! Although my sally lightfoot was munching on my 6 line wrasse one morning. I can only hoped that he passed before she found him. And then my husband tried to get him out which was just a total mess. Anyway don't get the extra hermits, get the starfish. ;)