The Bookshelf

the claw

I am clearing out a bunch of my resource/research books about Marine aquariums and the Mini-reef hobby. I found all of these books to be very helpful in the self taught manor in which I tackled this hobby. I have multiple books so will list them as I can provide photos and information. If you are interested in one (or more) please e-mail me at massivemuleys@aol.com.
Thanks Doug
The first, is a pair of books, written by Richard F. Stratton, published byt.f.h. Typical of t.f.h publications, these books are chalk full of great photos. The Mini-reef aquarium inside cover reads "all you need to know to get started correctly: over 200 color photos. It is 112 pages and is in excellent/new condition except a tear on the back cover binding.
Marine Aquariums is 96 pages long, and is also in great condition and full of excellent photos and good information. I would like to sell them for $20 with $5 shipping and handling.

the claw

The next is a "Hardcover" magazine also by t.f.h. publications. It is 64 pages with contents about the marine aquarium, Sea water, food and feeding, filters and filtration, setting up a tank, and the marine aquarium as a community. It is also full of great photos.
It is in excellent condition. I would like $6 plus $3 s/h.
again, contact massivemuleys@aol.com

the claw

THe next is a very common book, which many people probably have a copy of. Its a great book with great information and photos. This is a soft cover copy of the Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner. As it says on the cover, it is a common sense handbook for successful Saltwater hobbyists. It is 430 pages long. The book is in new condition except for a 1 inch tear in the cover. I would like $15 plus $5 s/h

the claw

This next book is more like a scienctific college resource manual for the expert reef aquarist. Written by two of the most informed reef experts, Sprung and Delbeek, this 544 source is a jewel of information. A pricey jewel! The book is in excellent/new condition except for a rip on the cover which has been taped. I would like $30 plus $5 for s/h.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hereefback.jpg

the claw

THis next book is INCREDIBLE as a resource for identifying invertabrates. I used it countless times on here when somebody asked what is this growing on my live rock etc. It is about 450 pages of photographs and information on all sorts of fauna seen. The book is in mint condition. I would like $20 plus 4 s/h.
THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!

the claw

here is another t.f.h publication. It is a great beginners book with lots more great photographs. Its a small book, only 64 pages, and the book is in brand new condition.
$5 plus $3 shipping

maeistero

would you ship the reef aquarium by delbeek & sprung for $30? i'd really like to get my hands on that book.

maeistero

Originally Posted by maeistero
would you ship the reef aquarium by delbeek & sprung for $30? i'd really like to get my hands on that book.

i don't want to miss this book, so i'll pay 31 paypal shipped, please