The following for sale or trade !!!

phishman1

Central Florida, Daytona Beach...
I have quite a bit of pulsing Xenia for trade.
I have 2 55 gallon tanks, freshwater set ups previously, lights, stands, filters etc... $100 for each or deal for corals, plus some cash, whatever...
I would be willing to part out the xenia for mushrooms but prefer zoo's.................
Its been my experience that Xenias do not ship well at all, so you must come and get them and trade out at my place in Daytona.
Oh and if you are interested, I have quite a few Frontosa (African Cichlid) for sale or trade....again, mushrooms, zoo's etc..
Thanks,
Jim

danw

what a great deal!! i live in kansas how can i get them with out driving 20 hrs. to you? just to make sure you said.
55g tank,stand w/doors,lights, and filters
I need your zip code to arrange fedex pickup.
just email me back@
danw@ku.edu

r@ise

Im in Daytona and need some xenias.
We have chatted before, but I dont remember if it was through this board or another :)
I have some green center/burgundy ring zoos. About 50 + polyps.......
Lemme know if you are interested.
Are these pinks or elongatas?
CLICK here and then go to the tank section. You can see pics of them, they are in the upper right hand corner of the tank. They are above the peach colored unidentified SPS.

phishman1

Raise,
I have a ton of Xenia, both pom pom (pulsing) and long stemmed.
No problem you coming over and getting some, I love zoo's and mushrooms, so anything in that vein to trade would be great.
Email me at phishman1@aol.com and I'll give you my home phone, unless you have it already, it starts with 304 - XXXX.
call me or email me...............
Jim
PS:
I'm home tonight if you want to do it tonight, anytime after 6 PM.

r@ise

Hey Jim!
Im sorry, I havent checked this board in about a week.
I am still interested in the xenia. Did you see the pics of the ZOOs I posted? Is that what you would like for trade? If so then I am free almost anytime as Im only taking classes right now, so any evening. Email me what times you are free this week and we'll get 'er done! sorry its taken so long.
~Ray