The heck with ONLY a 6-pak...

S

sonicboom1

NMreef can you post a full tank shot? I want to see your tank so bad but can never find a picture of it!

nmocean

NM, I absolutely LOVE your zoo's!! AWESOME pictures too!! :joy:
Here is one of my favorites that I took of some Orange Ricordia.
-Jen

jewban

NMOcean...absolutely incredible Rics....ive got one pic like yours but my garden isnt nearly as extensive as yours..
Nm Reef...Always a good show...thanks....
WHere is the land of enchantment? and how much is a one way ticket? lol

sleeper

NM-
Double question: how long does it take new zoas to open up for you? I have a few new colonies and their inconsistently opening
And two, would you be willing to trade anything? Send me a PM is you'll part with some of those bright orange ones especially!!! :jumping:

who dey

man you guys are talented??? ***) i'm sure everyone's seen this a million times but i just love this darn pic

jayc

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
Great pics everybody!! Josh, make a new thread showing updated pics of your tank. Where ya been?
I've been so busy with school work and all, I havent had any time to get on here. I'll try to get some half decent pics later.
Josh

ant

:thinking: ***)
I want some!
NM where do you shop...name of store please.
Ant-home grown Chile. :joy:

sleasia

NM reef...I'll say it again. Your photography is absolutely fabulous!!!! I'm still a FO, aspiring towards reefkeeping. by the way are you really a wizard??? Or a wizard of photography and reefs?