The Hills have Eyes

cartman101

Who seen this movie? It looks pretty cool but I hear its way to gory and not a good storyline. Should I go see it? Will it be ok for my brother, he's 13 but acts like a 8 year old when seeing scary/gory movies
. I saw that Doom movie, is it better than that movie?

drew2005

Originally Posted by Cartman101
Who seen this movie? It looks pretty cool but I hear its way to gory and not a good storyline. Should I go see it? Will it be ok for my brother, he's 13 but acts like a 8 year old when seeing scary/gory movies
. I saw that Doom movie, is it better than that movie?
I saw this movie. It wasnt scary. It is somewhat gory for a 13 year old tho. Honestly the movie sucked. The last 15 mins was good. Dumb story line. If youve ever seen the movie Wrong Turn then its almost the same idea. Stupid looking mutated people. Waste of time and money. Wait for the dvd.

blueberryboomer

I loved Wrong Turn, not scary, but not to bad of a story line. I hope Hills is better than Doom, I was kinda bumbed that it wasn't better. I expected more from the Rock.
Lisa

shu-perman

I liked Wrong Turn also....not to mention Elizha Dushcu(sp?) is smoking HOT!!!! I wait til most movies are out on DVD since I love my Home Theater

ty_05_f

Just got back from the movie, and it wasn't bad for that type of movie. It was a bit gory and a bit much for some since they walked out of the theater.

morales67

Originally Posted by drew2005
I saw this movie. It wasnt scary. It is somewhat gory for a 13 year old tho. Honestly the movie sucked. The last 15 mins was good. Dumb story line. If youve ever seen the movie Wrong Turn then its almost the same idea. Stupid looking mutated people. Waste of time and money. Wait for the dvd.
i agree(im 15) :jumping:

boalgf

Originally Posted by Ty_05_f
Just got back from the movie, and it wasn't bad for that type of movie. It was a bit gory and a bit much for some since they walked out of the theater.
I noticed a few people walking out of the teater after/during the scene with the deformed men entering the trailer at night. My girlfriend was very upset after watching that part. The movie wasn't all that great, but there were some troubling scenes. Some people are desensitized to movies though.

jakebtc

lol Drew i thought the same thing "dumb" and there are a couple movies that are pretty much the same exact movie....wtf? they running out of ideas or what?

blueberryboomer

My daughter went with a couple of friends over the weekend, they loved it. Tami(daughter) said it is one that I will have to buy. Lisa