The Hunt For Stacey

chandler04

Look, I did just a tiny bit of research and I found out tha STACEY is a total DOOSH!!! LOL, Koolkev, I feel yer pain. We gotta hunt this person down pronto, everybody in on it. We need to search for posts, check out everything that this CON has ever done on this site. I CANNOT stand for a prick like this, no way. This person gives a BAD NAME to saltwater Hobbyists. People, if u have never heard of Stacey, then now is yer cahnce. Search up wat this kreep has done. Look at recent postings, look at old ones. SEARCH search SEARCH!!!! If you are american, then you should help in the hunt. You should see some of this stuff that they post: 10" puffer in a 10 gallon tank. NO WAY.
75 Gallon tank and stand for $600, NO WAY
10 gallon with P.C.'s, LR, anemones and other stuf for $75!!!!! NO! WAY! Look, if u have a soul, if u have a heart, if u have COMMON SENSE, then you will help to hunt this person down and SUE THE CRAP OUTTA THEM!!

Thanx and have a nice day

billy ocean

Stacey has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage She has uniformly defied SWF resolutions demanding full disarmament. Peaceful efforts to disarm Stacey have failed again and again -- because we are not dealing with peaceful (wo)men.
Intelligence gathered by this and other organizations leaves no doubt that the Stacey continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal frauds and cons ever devised. This Stacey has already used weapons of mass deception against SWFs’ neighbors and against SWFs’ people.
Stacey has a history of reckless aggression in the SWF boards. She has a deep hatred of America, our hobbies and our friends. And she has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.
The danger is clear: using wire fraud, internet schemes or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq, Stacey could fulfill her stated ambitions and deceive thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other.
The United States and other nations did nothing to deserve or invite this threat. But we will do everything to defeat it. Instead of drifting along toward tragedy, we will set a course toward safety. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, this danger must be removed.

jon.316

If you guys every find this Stacy person, I'd like first dibs in stripping her neked, and duck taping her sorry ass to my flag pole for all to see.

chandler04

Nice Speech, nice Speech. This person, no doubt, deserves total and undeniable HUMILIATION! We should hunt down and destroy this person. People, if you are offended by this account, by all means reply. Your repsonses are like tallies in a vote. The more we vote, the easier to take this monster down. If you have been kilted by this person, respond by all means. I hope SWF.com should know that this has happened and needs to be stopped, cuz this could happen in the future. There should be a claims page for just that. Any deals should be resolved over this site for the classifides, and law suits will be just. We are dealing with a person who probably lives in their mom's basement, with a stolen computer, jilting people every day and getting away with it. This counrty should know about this threat, this site may not have been the first attack. Many more sitres probably suffer. If we track down their info and whatnot, we may just bring down the beast. Remember these words, and the more you respond, remember, the bigger the situation. The more people involved, the better the fight. So repsond, in any way shape or form, for this HAS TO BE KNOWN!!

chandler04

All right people, I've got the word around, now u try to get yer word around. The more the merrier. Respond, respond PLEASE! lol. Together, we can outdo the beast, like David and Goliath (good story I might add, lol) Start rplying, lol. Catch yall later

saltyj

Wow Chandler, you are pretty bitter about this, did she take you for a ride? You have posted on every thread for people to read your post. Not condoning stacy but wow
:mad:

I know how he feels sort of.. I collect the original Star Wars figures and just got taken for a ride by a known con man on ----.. found out tooo late.....
Pisses me off to no extent. There is no excuse for plain stealing and lying.

flipmodez5

Sup Everyone...
Count me in...Lets hunt this whore down...I saw the original post where Koolkev got jacked for his money...sorry bout your loss dude...Hopefully we'll find this f#%@!$% idiot

chandler04

There u go people. Yes, excessive posting maybe, but this needs to go down. Misrepresentation is unamerican. Actually, it is kinda american I suppose, but it is wrong. I hereby declare, if I run for President of this country, I will use a governmnet service to track down and destroy any fraud on the internet. People are a little too trusting, but this is not right. K, guys, let the feelings pour out. Peeps like Koolkev, they've been in the ---- with this person. Others too, and ocean is right. Although his speech was very dramatic and hilarious:hilarious , he is right. This person is pure evil, the reincarnation of satan itself. By the way, it is a man. Another misrepreesntation. Makes it seem like a girl, but really an old, fat and smelly man looking for a scam. hey, that rhymes
Okay peeps, lets get this party started!!!!!!!!!:happy:

S

saltycat

gosh i sure would like to hear exactly why u all hate this person and what being an American has to do with it... some facts would be nice... maybe some info on the person. liek state living in... age.. just anything would help..
"Misrepresentation is unamerican. Actually, it is kinda american I suppose, but it is wrong." ha ha.. we are among the worse..

katara

Chandler,
I agree w/Saltycat,,WTH does his have to do with being an American(capital "A")??All nationalities have honor & respect(depending on the individual)
Anyway,if you got ripped off by this person go to the proper (allbeit long)legal procedures.This is not your personal rallying,internet-riot-inciting venue.People have already posted this person's address,so what else do you want?File a claim w/the info you have and file a claim w/whomever you need to.

chandler04

I am just angry at this person, I have not had anything happen to me yet. You see, I am trying to stop any hoaxes from ever happening. Now, I just say American for wat reason I dunno. My ranting and raving is only fueled by my hatred for this person. I will research later and post some previous posts on hoaxes from this person. You'll see how pathetic this person really is. Koolkev, if you read this, let em know wat happened to you. K, cya guys later. Enjoy hunting!!!

sammystingray

norcalitrd, posted a site with several choices of people to contact...have you tried to contact them yet? I think you have enough info to give them. Although I HATE rippoffs too, we can't have this forum get too overrun with this stuff. Try those links, and let us know how it goes.

sandman12

i have talked to him but didnt keep his phone number. THe s/n that i talked to him on was skystalkerc34. He really want to buy my 135g and have it shipped. I agreed at first but then i told him that after shippin gu could just buy one new at ur lfs. HE still really wanted it, now i know why. Good thing i didnt send it!