The Hunt For Stacey

fishman622

Originally posted by norcalitrd
he signed on this afternoon to AOL as Dizzle22
so I would contact AOl and have them help ya out...
I am not to good wih images so looks sloppy, but here is the webpage that I stored the screen capture of him AOL IM conversation ...
http://www.geocities.com/msand9898/p...?1084399637937

im dhizzle22. i was just asking him what was going on becasue i see all these threads about stacey. so he was on and i just asked him whta was going on.

fishman622

Originally posted by Chandler04
Hoo is dizzle22? Wat is the dizzle about? LOL

my name is drew. i just im him and asked him what was going because i see all this stacey post. i know now but i was just wondering

chandler04

You know who stacey is then? You have actually conversed and spoken with the monster? We need to have that information so we can give it to someone. Can u do that?

koolkev

I'm definatly in sorry I stoped using this site after all that... just came back to see the word on the street... I like what is happening... Thank God for Chandler04 We need stories and info on this person... What I really want to know is WHO LIVES BY HIM!!! Take this A$$ hole off swf.com cause he is giving swf.com a very BAD name... I have a name on this A$$ hole... Stacey Walker, but the one thing is he said he got married and hadnt changed his last name or sompin really weird...
Thanks
Kevin
aka koolkev

fishman622

Originally posted by Chandler04
You know who stacey is then? You have actually conversed and spoken with the monster? We need to have that information so we can give it to someone. Can u do that?

know i dont know him and i have never spoken to stacey

koolkev

OH! So you never talked to him... you just tried to talk to him... Is that what you mean...

Kevin
aka koolkev

fishman622

Originally posted by koolkev
OH! So you never talked to him... you just tried to talk to him... Is that what you mean...

Kevin
aka koolkev

nno i tried to talk to norcalitrd to ask him what is going on with this stacy guy. but now i know what he does. and koolkev im very sorry what he did to you. i wil try to help in anyway.
thanks
drew

a_fender69

If you were able to give me a little more information on this guy, I could skip trace him and tell you everything you would like to know.

chandler04

Ask Koolkev for that info then, I think he needed at least a shipping address to send the money that he sent for the rocks. That SHOULD be sufficient. ANyway, thanx a lot for yer replies. :jumping:

chandler04

Aight everybody, I'm working on hunting this Kreton down. I have enough info to tag off TrollHunters guys. I just sent an email, and they should be mailing back soon. Everyone who is supportive of this, I thank you. All that are not, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! LOL, anyway, you guys have fun, and keep those replies coming in. The more the merrier, and we are ALWAYS stronger in numbers. Good night

hardasaroc

5839 county road 34 butler indiana scott walker
Thats the address that she gave to someone else on one of her threads.
Hope you get it.

hardasaroc

5839 county road 34 butler indiana scott walker
Thats the address that she gave to someone else on one of her threads.
Hope you get it.

chandler04

I gave that address info to the Trollhunters. It should be sufficient, but If you can find the zip code, that would be great too. I heard someone saying in one of the posts that they live near there. If you read this, could you please let us know as much as you can? That would be a great help. Also, you have to watch wat u wanna say on this site. Apparently, if you use internet slang, people will quote u, correct U, then make fun of you. I didn't find this very... funny at all. People have a strange sense of humor. Either they are trying to help, or they are just trying to be pricks, but just watch wat u say on here. You just might get made fun of:eek: O MY GOD!! Well, just be on the lookout, cuz they'll nab you when u least expect it. BTW, have a nice day

hardasaroc

but i wanted to know what this meant..Cool stuff, but no fish? ah well, check out the "Hunt For Stacey" Thread
you posted that on my livestock for sale thread what does it mean????
:notsure: