The last rock

verde_ad

I just finished puting in my last peice of rock. It took me a good two months to get all the pieces I wanted, but I think I finaly have what I am looking for. I thought I would post a pic, so I could get any suggestions or comments. The depth is kind of hard to see from the pic, but the tank is 18" from front to back and there is a overhang on the right side of the tank.

verde_ad

Thanks. I worked at trying to get the right piece for the right spot. There are pros and cons to having a 30 gal tank, but one good thing is that you can buy rock one piece at a time and not spend too much money. I hope it looks good once I add corals. Thanks again for the comment,
AJ

ctgretzky9

Great job of stacking the rocks to make it look natural. Your tank will look awesome in a year from now if you keep taking the time to do it right, which you obviosly are....good luck!

verde_ad

Thanks again. I hope you are right about what it will look like in a year. I still have some more equipment I would like to add before I start puting a lot of bio in the tank. Right now I just have halides over the top of it, but I think in the next month or so I will be getting some VHO. The tank will be mostly SPS, with the exception of some rics and maybe zoo's. I have a couple monti sp. in their right now and plan on moving into acros after the tank has been up around 6 months. I am having to force myself to be patient though.
Thanks for all the comments I really apreaciate it,
AJ