The liberal media is so darn honest.

37g joe

Originally Posted by akbuuur
Funny thing there is still 900+ lebanese civilians dead and your nit picking at a couple photos.
maybe thier goverment should of taken care of hezbola so Israel did not have too and the fact that hezbola are cowards who hide behind civilians so they can try to cause as much havoc as possible

akbuuur

maybe thier goverment should of taken care of hezbola so Israel did not have too and the fact that hezbola are cowards who hide behind civilians so they can try to cause as much havoc as possible
Hezbollah is a part of the lebanese government, if you feel hezbollah can be destroyed then the state of lebanon would need to be destroyed. The people are behind hezbollah and they are the ones rebuilding lebanon, not anyone else.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/16/wo...=1&oref=slogin

37g joe

Hezbollah is a part of the lebanese government, if you feel hezbollah can be destroyed then the state of lebanon would need to be destroyed. The people are behind hezbollah and they are the ones rebuilding lebanon, not anyone else.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/16/wo...=1&oref=slogin
than dont bring up cassulties of war who apart of a countrie that supports hezbollah.
Do you suppor lebanon? do you support hezbollah

ruaround

i dont think 37g is nit picking... this just shows how easy it is to make people think what you want them too... its all magic... smoke n mirrors man... smoke n mirrors...
take "the tourist guy" for example...
9-11

the hindenburg...

and we can blame that darn Dr. Raymond Stantz for this one...

akbuuur

than dont bring up cassulties of war who apart of a countrie that supports hezbollah.
Do you suppor lebanon? do you support hezbollah
So by supporting their government, the lives of the lebanese are worthless?

37g joe

So by supporting their government, the lives of the lebanese are worthless?
awnser my questions first do you support lebanon and do you support hezbollah

akbuuur

I support lebanon, and I support hezbollah in getting israel off lebanese land, but not the rocket attacks on innocents.

37g joe

I support lebanon, and I support hezbollah in getting israel off lebanese land, but not the rocket attacks on innocents.
you support a terrorist organization Hezzbolah that has killed american lives
April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing was the April 18, 1983, suicide bombing of the United States Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. It was the deadliest attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission up to that time, and is seen by some as marking the beginning of anti-U.S. attacks by Islamist groups.
The bomb was detonated in a delivery van driven by a suicide bomber, carrying about 400 pounds (181 kg) of explosives. The van, believed stolen from the embassy a year before, gained access to the embassy compound and parked under the portico at the very front of the building, where it exploded. The blast collapsed the front section of the embassy and killed 63 people. Seventeen of these were Americans, and eight of them worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, including the CIA's Near East director Robert Ames. Another one of the Americans was a United States Marine. More than a hundred others were wounded.
The attack was motivated by the American intervention in the Lebanese Civil War. In the aftermath of the massacre of Palestinians at the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps by Lebanese Christian militiamen backed by nearby Israeli army units, American troops had landed to try and restore order and central government authority to the war ravaged country. Many groups within Lebanon were opposed to the American presence but the militant group Hezbollah, under the code name "Islamic Jihad," is believed to have been responsible for the attacks.
Following the attack, the embassy was moved to a supposedly more secure location in East Beirut. However, on September 20, 1984, another car bomb exploded at this embassy annex, killing 20 Lebanese and two American soldiers.
Along with the Marine Barracks Bombing, the incident prompted the Inman Report, a review of overseas security for the U.S. Department of State.
This attack was the first by the new organization Hezbollah

37g joe

Iran responsible for 1983 Marine barracks bombing, judge rules
Friday, May 30, 2003 Posted: 11:14 PM EDT (0314 GMT)
Marines search through the rubble for their missing comrades after the 1983 barracks bombing in Beirut, Lebanon.

[hr]
Story Tools

[hr]
RELATED
• U.S. to consider destabilizing Iran, official says
• Opinion and Order: Peterson v. Islamic Rep. of Iran (FindLaw, PDF)
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Iran is responsible for the 1983 suicide bombing of a U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 241 American servicemen, a U.S. District Court judge ruled Friday.
U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth said the suicide truck bombing was carried out by the group Hezbollah with the approval and funding of Iran's senior government officials.
Lamberth ordered that the plaintiffs in the case -- the servicemen wounded in that bombing and the families of those killed -- have a "right to obtain judicial relief" from Iran. The judge called the October 23, 1983 bombing "the most deadly state-sponsored terrorist attack made against United States citizens before September 11, 2001."
"In the early morning hours of that day, 241 American servicemen were murdered in their sleep by a suicide bomber," he wrote. "On that day, an unspeakable horror invaded the lives of those who survived the attack and the family members whose loved ones had been stolen from them."
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/05/30/ir...racks.bombing/

akbuuur

How about the 100,000+ people killed in iraq? How about the people killed in palestine, it seems muslim lives have no significance to you. Also you overlooked the fact that I wrote:
but not the rocket attacks on innocents.
I should be more clear, I DONT SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENTS.

37g joe

akburr your own admision to the suporting of a terrorist group that is disgusting filth that has kille amerians shows that you are no beter than a terrorist sympathiser. People who support groups like hezbolah who killed 241 american service men while they slept are no different than these groups. They are scum who support scum who dont deserve the right to live in this country. In support of this group you commit treason and deserve the fate of one who commits such an act. Hezbolah is no different than al qaida. You have shown your true colors that you supprt such a group you try to mix words but any support of such a group is disgusting.

37g joe

How about the 100,000+ people killed in iraq? How about the people killed in palestine, it seems muslim lives have no significance to you. Also you overlooked the fact that I wrote:
I should be more clear, I DONT SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENTS.
Hezbola is a terrrorist organization they kill and you say innocents but I doubt you see the jews as innocent you use play on words. it is clear you dont see the jews as innocent and you dont see america as innocent. any one who does not allow islam to reighn supreeem is against islam and not innocent in concern of how the quran puts it.

akbuuur

Hezbola is a terrrorist organization they kill and you say innocents but I doubt you see the jews as innocent you use play on words. it is clear you dont see the jews as innocent and you dont see america as innocent. any one who does not allow islam to reighn supreeem is against islam and not innocent in concern of how the quran puts it.
HAHA
Im sorry i cant help but to laugh. When one of my best freinds is jewish? Really? Wow. I lived here all my life. Please entertain me, show me where I saw any of this or give me a quote from the Quran that states it and again I'll show you that your bigotry is just that. Hating a group on false pretexts. Don't try to tell me who I am because youll only disgrace your self.

akburr your own admision to the suporting of a terrorist group that is disgusting filth that has kille amerians shows that you are no beter than a terrorist sympathiser. People who support groups like hezbolah who killed 241 american service men while they slept are no different than these groups. They are scum who support scum who dont deserve the right to live in this country. In support of this group you commit treason and deserve the fate of one who commits such an act. Hezbolah is no different than al qaida. You have shown your true colors that you supprt such a group you try to mix words but any support of such a group is disgusting.
Your full of it. Cause I have a different view point than you? No, you have commited treason to humanity by not being able to lift a curtain from your eyes.
If it is treason then why does former President Carter oppose Israel in this unjust war that was faught? Also, you have yet to answer what America gains from giving Israel over 6 billion dollars a year.

37g joe

HAHA
Im sorry i cant help but to laugh. When one of my best freinds is jewish? Really? Wow. I lived here all my life. Please entertain me, show me where I saw any of this or give me a quote from the Quran that states it and again I'll show you that your bigotry is just that. Hating a group on false pretexts. Don't try to tell me who I am because youll only disgrace your self.

Your full of it. Cause I have a different view point than you? No, you have commited treason to humanity by not being able to lift a curtain from your eyes.
you support terrorism and you have the odacity to tell me that I comit treason your words are no good. the majority of americans would see you as nothing more than scum to support such a group. and you lauph you are sick at one point I could at least listen to your arguments but now that I know your heart I see the person you are and that is an enemy to this countrie to support a group who would masacare are troops in theior sleep shows the type of person you truly are

akbuuur

Those troops were innocent, i did not endorse that and you are lacking a serious amount of brain cells when i SAID i do not support the killing of innocents, i support the resistance the lebanon is giving. take it or leave it. you just seem to be a very angry individual.

37g joe

Those troops were innocent, i did not endorse that and you are lacking a serious amount of brain cells when i SAID i do not support the killing of innocents, i support the resistance the lebanon is giving. take it or leave it. you just seem to be a very angry individual.
Well when some one says they support such a group no mater how they support them I think I have the right to get mad. Any support of hezbollah is wrong and is treason.