The lion

liontamer

Well, Lionfish12 went ahead anyway and got a 75 gallon which is exactly what I advised him not to do, but he did it anyway. Waste of time and money as i put it straight to him. He showed me a picture too, of the tank, in his room with that..distrubing childish wallpaper. So I know its true, which is why im quite angered. He put me through all this trouble asking and asking and i kept telling him not to get a 75, to get a 120 or better cuz you'd have more options. But he jumped the gun and got a 75 anyway cuz they didnt have any 120's. :nope:
And, NM Reef, dont delete this. Ill bet their are plenty of people on this forum that would love to hear the news, if youd let it sit around for a while. Maybe until next year?:hilarious JK, but seriously. And everyone, dont give him reason to delete it.

liontamer

I didnt save it, he showed it to me on directconnect. Just believe me that he has it, and im very dissapointed.

flatzboy

Originally posted by gasguzzler
Just as long as he's gone!

Yeah really I could give a crap what he has or had as long as he is gone!!!:D

fishy411

i cant freackin believe this. He spent like 6 months bothering everyone about what he can/cant have and than he sells it and buy a smaller tank whih he will probly overstock with fish that get too big

liontamer

Yer along the right path. He wanted to know if he could have a russels, fuzzy dwarf, zebra lion, tang and tusk all in this tank:

flatzboy

He he gonna filter that with his cascade filter... lol.... Or his dad taking him to the store to day to get a wet/dry......:D

flatzboy

I forgot to mention his tank looks breath taking with those specialy hand-picked rocks from his garden outback:D

fishy411

i just lloked at their forums. They have 3 fish forums. Also someone pointed out a goose rhinopius scorpion as a rare ambon lionfish. I thought this was kinda stupid and i can see how lionfish can fit in.