the marine center

thehat

I just placed an order with them on line. I don't know if anyone else has had a bad expeience with them but I have had the worst. I ordered abou t9 things from them for my various tanks. My original invoice was for like 350 bucks. It inluded, crocea clam, bubble coral, super green mush rooms, red and blue much rooms, Yellow rose goby, red open brain, pink finger leather, super green zoos. Then they sent me an invoice saying the items were shipped. Well.....at least all but four of the items. They didn't send me the bubble, the pink finger leather, or the open brain. Which I was a lil up set by since they were charging me 60 dollars for shipping. Which why I was buying in bulk to make up for some of the cost. So here i am waiting for stuff i could of bought at my local fish store for proabably less money than I paid. And then it came.......the goby half dead (died about two hours later), the clam ( half dead), 4 red mushrooms, The super green mushroom was actually a green ricordia mush (they charged me 40 bucks for 1 mushroom) and the figi super green zoo polyps( they actually were normal zoos. Nothing fancy nothing super about them. And I paid 208 dollars for this.)
The box they shipped was not marked fragile, not marked living, not marked at all. I couldn't believe this.
I guess my point is that I have ordered through saltwater fish.com almost 8 times in the last 4 years and have had 95 percent success. I recomend them to so may hobbyist and I am glad they do such a good job, cause with this other company I took it straight in the ________.

imareefer

sorry to hear you took it where you mention.... Marine Center seems to be alot pricier for stuff. here you would have had free shipping. But thanks for letting us al know about marine center. I thought about orderin from them...... but I doubt I ever will now.