The Mcnabbster

johnny84

Mcnabb just needs to grow up and play football !! He is the best QB this town has seen in such a long long time. He will continue to be criticized until he wins the super bowl. So just shut up and play.

ice4ice

And you make it sounds like T.O. is a saint ?! McNabb is only venting out his frustrations with the media and the rumours of him being traded and the coach not letting him travel to N.O. to be with the team.

johnny84

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
And you make it sounds like T.O. is a saint ?! McNabb is only venting out his frustrations with the media and the rumours of him being traded and the coach not letting him travel to N.O. to be with the team.

First of all, it is a team rule that no one on IR travels with the team. McNabb knows that. Second of all anyone with half a brain in the Philly area knows that McNabb is not going to be traded. The trade rumors are bogus and anyone close to McNabb knows that.

turningtim

This is much ado about nothing. Please anyone who thinks any team would take a 37 yo Garcia over a 30 yo McNabb is insane. Reid has stated along with Garcia that this is McNabb's team and will remain as such. I agree it has been a long road to hoe for McNabb and he is bound to be frustrated and honestly I can't say that I blame him.
Garcia did a great job for the Iggles and may have given himself a re-birth as a QB in the NFL but it will not be for the Iggles.
I also think that this has not been such a bad thing for Reid or McNabb. I'm hopeful that some things have been learned this season and will get them out of this passing only offense.
McNabb will be fine when he starts practice/playing again......
Johnny where you from? I grew up in Collingswood.

oceanists

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Im not making TO out to be a saint matter of fact I only said TO cant be blamed this time.....
in my mind bitching is bitching is bitching.... why does it matter what it is about

johnny84

Originally Posted by TurningTim
This is much ado about nothing. Please anyone who thinks any team would take a 37 yo Garcia over a 30 yo McNabb is insane. Reid has stated along with Garcia that this is McNabb's team and will remain as such. I agree it has been a long road to hoe for McNabb and he is bound to be frustrated and honestly I can't say that I blame him.
Garcia did a great job for the Iggles and may have given himself a re-birth as a QB in the NFL but it will not be for the Iggles.
I also think that this has not been such a bad thing for Reid or McNabb. I'm hopeful that some things have been learned this season and will get them out of this passing only offense.

I work in Collingswood, but I live in Woolwich Township.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by TurningTim

Yep....most likely is nothing.