The Mini Peninsula is up and running

n8ball2013

Well I've been wanting a pistol shrimp goby pair for the longest time and finally decided I wanted to setup a tank so I could have a super cool goby and pistol shrimp combo. one issue with the pistol shrimp goby pair is that they dig and hide among the rocks so I settled on a peninsula theme in order to give me more opportunities to see them. I'm a little short on the pictures for now but here's the setup list
20 Gallon High
current USA subcurrent filter
aquatic life mini skimmer
pfo mini pendant 150 watt 14000k bulb
about 25 lbs live rock
25 ish lbs live sand
Got the tank up and had a nice long cycle added a cleaner shrimp and then some turbo snails with no issues.
Oh and since everyone loves pictures, this is Big D

my Dracula goby he's currently paired with a tiger pistol shrimp although they took a little bit of time to get together. Eventually I'll add a pair of rare and cool clowns(snowflakes etc) but for now they are sharing the tank with my wife's new love. A quarter sized juvenile mappa puffer. who will be moving to the main display where he gets to munch on all my coral within the next couple months.

I'll get some more pictures up later. and yes. The dracula goby was not cheap at all

n8ball2013

wow tough crowd in these parts. Heres a couple more of the dracula goby and even got the pistol in a couple. sorry for the quality you get too close and they are out of sight. Still a little skittish.

n8ball2013

Thanks its tough to get good pictures with the crackberry. My wife has commandeered the digicam and wont share. I'll see about getting some more pictures tonight. Its very plain yet though :(

luvmynano

Do you turn off the flow before you take them? That always helps me get clearer pics. Can't wait to see them!